Welcome to Everyday Angels, Aaron's Unofficial Jewel Page
Welcome. This page is dedicated to Jewel Kilcher and her music.
I've recently added a counter to this page, so you can tell that you are visitor number since December 14, 1995.
I'm not updating this page as often as I used to since I don't have my full-time net connection anymore.
- Fixed a couple image links to appease a sysadmin. October 22, 2003
- Jewel's new album should be in stores today. I'll be heading out at lunch to pick up a copy. November 17, 1998
- This page may be woefully out of date, but the Official Jewel Site is now active. I haven't spent a lot of time with it yet, but it looks good so far (a little slow to load though). November 4, 1997
- As you may have noticed, there have been no updates in quite a while. Here's the story. I had a new home lined up for these pages, but between the person agreeing to give me space and my moving the pages there, the person apparently disappeared. I've made some changes to the pages, but part of the changes were getting ready for the new site. Anyway, some updates are definitely on the way. I apologize for the web rot. November 4, 1997
- There will be a lot of changes soon. I'm moving Everyday Angels to a new site and I'm going to try to reorganize my pages and update all the stale info. June 28, 1997
- I've updated the list of Jewel sites on the web. June 28, 1997
- Thanks to popular demand (and a fellow named Dai who has a pretty cool page of montages he's made) I can finally give you a picture of Jewel at the grammies. April 4, 1997
- I'm hoping to have the movies and sounds back soon. I still need to work out some of the details, which may involve moving Everyday Angels again. I'll post details as soon as I know what's going to happen. April 4, 1997
- Jewel will be shooting a video for Foolish Games in mid-April. It'll be a live concert video. More details later. April 4, 1997
- Jewel will be on the cover of the next issue of Rolling Stone. April 4, 1997
- Jewel will be on a cover of an upcoming details magazine with Jacob Dylan of the wallflowers. April 4, 1997
- Jewel will be the musical guest on Saturday Night Live on May 10th. April 4, 1997
- Jewel will be taping an MTV Unplugged special in early May, air date unknown. April 4, 1997
- There will be a special featuring Jewel on VH1 soon. Details available on the upcoming media appearances page. March 28, 1997
- Unfortunately, I've had to remove the movies and sounds from my pages temporarily. The site that hosts Everyday Angels is having some bandwidth problems so I need to move the larger files elsewhere, but I haven't figured out where yet. I'll let you know when I do. March 18, 1997
- Jewel failed to win the award for best new artist at the Grammys to Leeann Rimes. She also failed to win the Best Female Pop Vocal Performance award (As usual, true talent just isn't appreciated.) She presented one Grammy award with Kevin Spacey, while wearing a barely legal translucent dress (and a bit too much makeup). February 26, 1997
- Jewel was featured in issue number 9 of Launch magazine. This weekend I found a copy of the CD for sale at Best Buy in Minnesota. It's got an acoustic performance of Who Will Save Your Soul along with interview clips and lots of stuff that has nothing to do with Jewel. I think it was well worth the nine bucks. February 26, 1997
- Added a couple items to the radio/tv page. February 25, 1997
- Formerly Recent News
This page maintained by Aaron Walker.
Comments are welcome.
Last updated October 22, 2003.