From: owner-navy-soup-digest@smoe.org (navy-soup-digest) To: navy-soup-digest@smoe.org Subject: navy-soup-digest V8 #19 Reply-To: navy-soup@smoe.org Sender: owner-navy-soup-digest@smoe.org Errors-To: owner-navy-soup-digest@smoe.org Precedence: bulk navy-soup-digest Wednesday, May 4 2005 Volume 08 : Number 019 In This Digest: ----------------- Slean - Blue Parde on Felicity, Video ["Cameron" ] ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Date: Tue, 3 May 2005 18:42:30 -0400 (EDT) From: "Cameron" Subject: Slean - Blue Parde on Felicity, Video Just a small find from Felicitytunes.com for hosting the video clip of Sarah's Blue Parade being played through a 4 minute scene on the hit show. This season is now out on DVD if you want the high quality version =p. Link to the video: http://www.felicitytunes.com/musicalscenes/ep407sarahslean.rm Link to the info: http://www.felicitytunes.com/season4/episode407.html Cameron Bay. --- On Mon 05/02, Cameron < prodigyboy@excite.com > wrote: From: Cameron [mailto: prodigyboy@excite.com] To: navy-soup@smoe.org, sarahslean@yahoogroups.com, slean@yahoogroups.com Date: Mon, 2 May 2005 23:38:04 -0400 (EDT) Subject: Slean - fan video of My Invitation Good day,
I found this fan made music video of an anime movie spliced together to make a video to My Invitation. I found the video on AnimeMusicVideos.org and it was created by Daniel.

The video features two girls that appear to be in love meeting each other in a church. I thought it was done pretty well but Daniel, now 16, finds it a bit slow. He is a big fan of Slean and does hope that he can introduce Sarah's music to some new fans.

More information and the video can be downloaded (45mb) through AnimeMusicVideos.org after you register. (click the Local button in the left corner to start the download)
AMV link

A temp yousendit.com link of the video:
sendit

Another find I had last week was a clip for work on a Book Smart Street Stupid video. See the link and talk on that here:
BS,SS vid

Cameron Bay.