From: owner-ammf-digest@smoe.org (alt.music.moxy-fruvous digest) To: ammf-digest@smoe.org Subject: alt.music.moxy-fruvous digest V3 #730 Reply-To: ammf@fruvous.com Sender: owner-ammf-digest@smoe.org Errors-To: owner-ammf-digest@smoe.org Precedence: bulk alt.music.moxy-fruvous digest Sunday, August 22 1999 Volume 03 : Number 730 Today's Subjects: ----------------- Re: Annapolis show [trace@fruhead.com (Trace)] A request to those who post on the ng [dalevy@aol.com (DALevy)] Re: Annapolis show [Donna Hunt ] Re: Misplaced ["Ken Perschke" ] OT: Trace and Lori get lost easily (was: Re: Are You "Alt"?) [chad schroc] Recovering from the DC Frunanza (long!) [bbwminors@aol.com (BBWMinors)] Re: DC In-stores [jacey7@aol.com (Jacey7)] Re: jian is a good guy [saphiracat@birdlover.com] Re: Misplaced ["Kate Leahy" ] Re: Don Dixon [Brent & Marianne Miller ] Re: OT: chad alleges Trace and Lori get lost easily (was: Re: Are You "Alt"?) [srm9988n@aol.comicrelief (Lori at fruhead do] Re: OT: Trace and Lori get lost easily (was: Re: Are You "Alt"?) [trace@f] NYE and NYD [CheesemonkeyGem ] Re: Annapolis show [srm9988n@aol.comicrelief (Lori at fruhead dot com)] Re: Recovering from the DC Frunanza (long!) [trace@fruhead.com (Trace)] Re: Ramshead and stuff (long) [srm9988n@aol.comicrelief (Lori at fruhead ] Re: OT: Trace and Lori get lost easily and profess their undying love for chad, poor man [srm9988n@aol.comicrelief (Lori at] I'm Baaaack!!/Ludlow's Encore! [chattykitty@my-deja.com] Re: NYE and NYD [FruCake1@aol.com] where do YOU buy cds? [sugarfly26@aol.com (SugarFly26)] Re: SSSP Review ["Jill Hufnagel" ] Bye Bye.... [fruchild@my-deja.com] ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Date: Sun, 22 Aug 1999 18:41:00 GMT From: trace@fruhead.com (Trace) Subject: Re: Annapolis show On 22 Aug 1999 16:43:26 GMT, Lori lamented: >-- Lori, who regrets to announce the demise of the Pisco Hat, for those who >never saw it (including the band.) 'Twas a sad sad occasion indeed, as the >People Of The Damp can attest. Yes, 'twas sad indeed. The funeral was held the same night, so for those who missed the sad occasion, the fish has already been flushed. Ouch. I can't believe I just wrote that. - -- Trace trace@fruhead.com "Part of a new, emerging feminist movement." ~Jian commenting on his Brittany Spears t-shirt: 7/24/99 Crisis, Get Help ~Anagram of "The Spice Girls" ------------------------------ Date: 22 Aug 1999 19:01:40 GMT From: dalevy@aol.com (DALevy) Subject: A request to those who post on the ng Hi everyone... I'd be grateful if folks would change the subject lines on their posts if the responses they are posting don't have anything to do with the original messages. It would make it a lot easier for those of us who can't read every message to see the ones that we really want. Thanks Doug Levy, whose overloaded in-box is starting to rebel ------------------------------ Date: Sun, 22 Aug 1999 15:20:09 -0400 From: Donna Hunt Subject: Re: Annapolis show Lori at fruhead dot com wrote: > -- Lori, who regrets to announce the demise of the Pisco Hat, for those who > never saw it (including the band.) 'Twas a sad sad occasion indeed, as the > People Of The Damp can attest. Oh, Lori, I'm so sorry. :( What happened? My condolences. Pisco Hat, we knew him well, brought much joy to many of us--but obviously not as many of us as we may have wished. His poor life was cut short. Geez, Lori, I feel like I've lost a child. Well... ;) ciao, donna ------------------------------ Date: Sun, 22 Aug 1999 15:55:51 -0400 From: "Ken Perschke" Subject: Re: Misplaced > > btw, the guys did misplaced at frucon1 so it hasn't been three years if that > very special set counts. > I'm not sure if that counts, but I know they did it at the Iron Horse a few weeks later (3/8/98, if I'm correct), so it's only been a year and a half... of course, I wasn't at either of these events, so I've never seen it... Ken ------------------------------ Date: Sun, 22 Aug 1999 16:00:10 -0400 From: chad schrock Subject: OT: Trace and Lori get lost easily (was: Re: Are You "Alt"?) Trace wrote, while still lost: > I think you're just upset that your sinister plot was foiled, > and Lori and I made it to the Ramshead in time for the show. Oh yes, that is it. I wanted to eat the cost of even more tickets. > You tried misdirection and it failed. I mean, how could Lori > and I *really* get lost in South Philly? Well, it wasn't by following the directions. :P > Now I know that I've recovered from Hell Week. I'm back on > the ng and arguing with schrock. Life is good. Speak for yourself. - -- chad at radix dot net ------------------------------ Date: 22 Aug 1999 20:56:33 GMT From: bbwminors@aol.com (BBWMinors) Subject: Recovering from the DC Frunanza (long!) Hey all ... So now that I've basically recovered from three shows (yes, I count the Borders in-stores as two shows) in less than 24 hours, coupled with only one hour of sleep (one of the crabs atop my Fruvous Filet at Ramshead decided to become reacquainted with me in the wee hours of Wednesday night/Thursday morning), I just wanted to share a few notes. Feel free to hit the arrow to the next post if you're bored already! First of all, what a sheer pleasure and joy to finally meet so many people I felt I already knew but had yet to actually see ... and I hope I don't brain cramp here and forget anyone but I'll give it a shot ... Kate B (no need to curtsey next time, honest, LOL); Lizzie and her no-longer-anonymous mom; AmyChic and Angie, Valerie (who is way too nice to hate for looking so awesome in that teeny-tiny Fruvous baby-tank), Ellen (sorry for being a pest during "Thornwood"), Katherine (not sure if I spelled it right though, with Anna and Mindy) ... as well as reacquainting with other Frufriends long missed. Now a few observations but not really reviews ... Rams Head was wonderful and enlightening ... I started keeping a setlist about four songs in and though I noticed by song five that it was all "Thornhill" and "wood," I knew they had "frontloaded" shows before so I didn't really think much of it ... by song eight or so it was obvious what was going on so I just kinda strapped in and enjoyed the ride. Admittedly, my husband -- who is a Fruvous fan but not a Fruhead per se -- was rather disappointed later because his favorite albums are "Bargainville" and "B" and he doesn't like "wood." To be honest, I totally sympathized with him even though I myself loved the show. My theory that I shared with him while we were driving home was that it seemed to be something they wanted to try and figured in a venue that size and intimacy that had sold out so quickly, they would have as receptive an audience as they would have anywhere with the exception of something like a FruCon. Subsequent posts from folks who talked to Jian seem to bear me out on that. For me, I realized I was seeing something really special and I loved being able to share in that experience -- not to mention the fact that I adore "Thornhill" and really like "wood." But I can see why a less devoted fan who was just going to catch a Fruvous show, and perhaps didn't get to see them or follow them too often, might feel a bit disappointed. Wayne was won back big time, however, by the first in-store (he had a gig that afternoon so could only make one while I was at both with the FruPrincess). Each show really felt like a complete concert for me ... at the lunchtime event, we came down with a friend (known in Kate'spost as "the guy with the Beatles shirt") who was already basically a Fruhead ... sat in the front row with Dana who amazed me during "Johnny Saucep'n" by actually knowing ALL the words, perhaps better than I do! She also caught Dave's eye at one point, when she was sort of cupping her hands over her ears, not blocking out the music but softening it a bit (where we were the volume was REALLY loud). He asked "Are we too loud for you? Do you want earplugs?" It was the first time I'd ever seen her blush!!! That afternoon at Pentagon City (five minutes from my office!!!) I brought along a pair of Frugins ... the woman who sits across from me and who is a huge Toad the Wet Sprocket fan, so I sensed potential, as well as a friend who works downstairs, is a music editor with similar musical tastes to mine who had heard OF Fruvous but never heard them. I am happy to report we have two new fans. Dana (not FruPrincess Dana my daughter but Dana-pronounced-Danna my coworker) immediately bought "Thornhill" and had it signed. About three songs into the show she leaned over to thank me for turning her on to them. Ken also loved them, called them "schizophrenically brilliant." I feel like it was a job well done :) Dana, meanwhile, sat with the "cool chicks," Mindy, Anna, et al and basically ignored mom until it was time for me to buy her yet another copy of "Thornhill" so she could get it signed by the band. While we were waiting on line, the guy who was running the in-store came over to us and gave her the poster they had up to announce the signing so she got both that AND her insert signed! The guys were wonderful with her, and Dave added "EARPLUGS, DANA, EARPLUGS" on her poster so I guess he recognized her from the a.m. show (her "I Love Canadian Boys" shirt may have helped). Now I have to wait till Los Angeles (or whatever that three-day stint in in southern California turns out to be) but hey, it's only 9 weeks. I can live. Thanks to all for a great two days ... oh, and by the way, while I adore all four guys (I'm sorry, can't call them lads, just can't) and think they all have their totally irresistible qualities, I must officially come out as a Mike Person. Queen Lisa ------------------------------ Date: 22 Aug 1999 21:03:50 GMT From: jacey7@aol.com (Jacey7) Subject: Re: DC In-stores >Full-length reviews of the in-stores available upon request-- I'll post >'em if you want 'em! post 'em! ;-) ~jen (who'd love to read them.. ;-) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ "Nobody likes you when you're 23"-- Blink 182 "Do you know that you are very strong?"-- Grover "Measure your life in love."--Rent ------------------------------ Date: Sun, 22 Aug 1999 21:13:05 GMT From: saphiracat@birdlover.com Subject: Re: jian is a good guy ---- you wrote: > > I was the quiet, sane one :-) j/k > > Hehe... if you are sane, what were you doing: > > A. With four inflatable plastic aliens > B. Me > > -Bender :) > Two answer your questions, SANELY.... A. To give them to the guys B. Your my friend and I don't mind that you brought your alien along on the leash. It was the supposed Fruhead beacon. AND it sorta, semi-worked. So HA! :-) PS: your right trace, the topic IS still a little on topic.....whoa scary. - ---------------------------------------------------------------- Get your free email from AltaVista at http://altavista.iname.com ------------------------------ Date: Sun, 22 Aug 1999 17:44:02 -0400 From: "Kate Leahy" Subject: Re: Misplaced >The performance last Wednesday was ths first in three years. Just wanted to add again (in defense of the stat keepers :) that this is an error. They've played it at least twice in the past year-and-a-half: once at Frücon I and once at the Iron Horse (March 3, 1998 to be exact). I managed to miss it both times :P. ~~Kate - -- Kate Leahy kleahy@loyola.edu katiewow@fruhead.com *********************************** "It's a long long road It's a big big world We are wise wise women We are giggling girls . . . " - --Ani DiFranco *********************************** ------------------------------ Date: Sun, 22 Aug 1999 22:27:11 GMT From: Brent & Marianne Miller Subject: Re: Don Dixon I've got a stack of R.E.M. CD's in front of me, so here's some info right from the liner notes: Murmur 1983 Produced by Mitch Easter and Don Dixon Document 1987 Produced by Scott Litt and R.E.M. Fable of the Reconstruction 1985 Produced by Joe Boyd Green 1988 Produced by Scott Litt & R.E.M. Out of Time 1991 Produced by Scott Litt & R.E.M. New Adventures in Hi-Fi 1996 Produced by Scott Litt & R.E.M. Monster 1994 Produced by Scott Litt & R.E.M. UP 1998 Produced by Pat McCarthy and R.E.M. ...just for the record. - -Brent Trace wrote: > > On Sun, 22 Aug 1999 01:47:28 GMT, saphiracat@birdlover.com wrote: > > > > >He also did some wok with R.E.M. That's what I've heard. BTW, I'm new. Hi. ------------------------------ Date: 22 Aug 1999 22:29:24 GMT From: srm9988n@aol.comicrelief (Lori at fruhead dot com) Subject: Re: OT: chad alleges Trace and Lori get lost easily (was: Re: Are You "Alt"?) chad snarked at Trace: >
Subject: OT: Trace and Lori get lost easily

Hey!  Take me outta that header.   I'm never lost.  Just occasionally
misdirected, according to angie.  :>

And Trace, fair's fair -- chad wasn't the only one to advise the wrong exit
number in that particular 24-hour period.  And at least he didn't attempt to
send the Frübus to the Pentagon .... ;)

>Oh yes, that is it.  I wanted to eat the cost of even more tickets.

chad, dear, while I think it's exceedingly altruistic of you to attempt to
supply all this extra breathing space for those who actually do attend, after
toying with the procedure at the Vault I must say that on a regular basis it
strikes me as uneconomical.

>> Now I know that I've recovered from Hell Week.  I'm back on
>> the ng and arguing with schrock.  Life is good.
>Speak for yourself.

awww.   Life can't be that bad if you're going to Harbourfront.  :)

- -- Lori

Lori@fruhead.com  ~^~^~^   ~~
~^~    ^~^~^~^~   ^~^   ~^~^~^~^~
~^~^~^~    ^~^~^~  ^~^~^~^~~~
My Strange and Wonderful World:  http://members.aol.com/srm9988n/index.html
The spiffy amm-f FAQ:  http://www.fruvous.com/news/faq.html

------------------------------

Date: Sun, 22 Aug 1999 22:14:37 GMT
From: trace@fruhead.com (Trace)
Subject: Re: OT: Trace and Lori get lost easily (was: Re: Are You "Alt"?)

On Sun, 22 Aug 1999 16:00:10 -0400, chad schrock started whining when
he said,

>Trace wrote, while still lost:
>
>> I think you're just upset that your sinister plot was foiled,
>> and Lori and I made it to the Ramshead in time for the show.
>
>Oh yes, that is it.  I wanted to eat the cost of even more tickets.

I paid you, so stop whining. :-)

>> Now I know that I've recovered from Hell Week.  I'm back on
>> the ng and arguing with schrock.  Life is good.
>
>Speak for yourself.

Ok, I'm back on the ng, arguing with you, and apparently making your
life hell [1].   Life is good.

There.  That was easy :-)

[1] For those of you following along, I just love chad, and would
never make his life hell.  I'm just satifying his quirky tendencies
[2] by arguing with him about it.

[2] I, in no way, possess these tendencies myself, and if you don't
believe me I'm afraid I'll have to argue with you about it.

- --
Trace
trace@fruhead.com

"Part of a new, emerging feminist movement."
~Jian commenting on his Brittany Spears t-shirt: 7/24/99

Crisis, Get Help
~Anagram of "The Spice Girls"

------------------------------

Date: Sun, 22 Aug 1999 22:13:39 GMT
From: CheesemonkeyGem
Subject: NYE and NYD

andi_3k@mailcity.com writes:
<< THey will allow underagers in 12/31 with a parent
or guardian. what they
told me was you had have something saying that you had
a relationship with
the "child and were willing to take responsibility
for them >>

and then lisa inquired:
>Would I be able to bring another underage Fruhead or
>is this ONLY forparents
>and guardians?

ok, whats the deal with this? by this rationale,
pretty much anyone of any age can get in as long as
they are with someone over 21 who will claim
responsibility for them... andi says they say you need
"a relationship with the child and were willing to
take responsibility for them" so like, me, a 19 year
old, can walk in with someone whos like 22 and say
shes my sister and she will take care of my little
underage butt? this is moronic. why would they even
bother saying its 21+ then? i bet they will be strict
with this, like wanting to see something that proves
whover is with the underager is a parent...
i dont even think i want to go to this show anyway.
while im at it, is there anyone else who doenst really
feel like spending NYE seeing fruvous? or am i just
being blasphemous? the way i figure it, id rather
spend it with friends and family (not that i dont
consider you guys friends!) rather than in a crowded
place far from home with millions of stangers. thats
the way i figure fruvous would see it too, and i feel
bad for them having to play, especially with it being
the start of The New Millenium [1] and all. but the
wicked thing about them is that even if they would
probably rather spend the evening with family and
close friends, they will still put on a kick ass show
and be the friendly, awesome guys they are.
i will most likely go to the NYD show tho... assuming
there are tickets left! can someone be so kind as to
give me the number to the Tralf so i can buy meself a
ticket? thanks :)

[1]- ya ya ya, the new millenium doenst *technically*
start till 2001... like i *technically* give a rats
ass :)

- -jen the 19 year old, underaged cheesemonkey

===

------------------------------

Date: 22 Aug 1999 22:45:11 GMT
From: srm9988n@aol.comicrelief (Lori at fruhead dot com)
Subject: Re: Annapolis show

Donna mourned:

>What happened?  My condolences.  Pisco Hat, we knew him well, brought much
>joy
>to many of us--but obviously not as many of us as we may have wished.  His
>poor
>life was cut short.

He ...   ... he *melted*!!!

Trace was incorrect about his disposal, however.  The late lamented Mr. Hat was
not flushed, but reverently deposited in a recycling bin, perhaps to be
reincarnated as a Crab or  Puppy or Flower Pot Hat next time around (if he
doesn't move on to a higher plane and become a pinata, that is).

And it was, as far as I can tell, a happy, albeit brief, little life, filled
with joy and laughter and bubble-blowing and banana shakers.  And for all we
know six weeks is exactly the correct lifespan for a Pisco Hat.[1]

>Geez, Lori, I feel like I've lost a child.
>Well... ;)

I feel like I've lost a toy.  I just rather wish Dave had had a chance to
inspect him (wear him?).  Oh, the possibilities!

- -- Lori

[1]  Me being me, and my house being my house, wouldn't you know that i can
find every book i own except That  One, and therefore can't give a more exact
paraphrasing of Amanda's epiphany.  :(

------------------------------

Date: Sun, 22 Aug 1999 22:25:51 GMT
From: trace@fruhead.com (Trace)
Subject: Re: Recovering from the DC Frunanza (long!)

On 22 Aug 1999 20:56:33 GMT, bbwminors@aol.com (BBWMinors) wrote:

>words, perhaps better than I do! She also caught Dave's eye at one point, when
>she was sort of cupping her hands over her ears, not blocking out the music but
>softening it a bit (where we were the volume was REALLY loud). He asked "Are we
>too loud for you? Do you want earplugs?" It was the first time I'd ever seen
>her blush!!!

I nearly forgot about this! Thank you for reminding me of it. I
thought that was one of the sweetest things I've ever seen any of the
lads do, and they've all done incredibly sweet, thoughtful things.
Dave deserves a big hug for that one.

A quick thought from the 2nd in-store.  I remember Dave complimenting
the "bodacious crowd" after Saucep'n for "driving that baby home."
*giggle*  Did I mention that I adore Dave?

QL, congrats for successfully "outing" yourself as a Mike's Person.

- --

Date: 22 Aug 1999 23:20:55 GMT
From: srm9988n@aol.comicrelief (Lori at fruhead dot com)
Subject: Re: Ramshead and stuff (long)

Trace said:

>It was Hell Week (tm), the band was wretched, I still
>haven't recovered, we beat the heck out of Lori's car, and I'm still
>grinning.

For the record, FrüCar's doing just fine 'n' dandy.  :)  Steve repaired the
emergency brake release -- a somewhat easier task than filling a bike tire, he
says -- and it's enjoyed 3 days of relative r&r.  Should be all perky again in
time for next weekend.

Did I really just say that?  gads.

- -- Lori
*****************
Picture yourself in a car on the turnpike ...

------------------------------

Date: 22 Aug 1999 23:03:16 GMT
From: srm9988n@aol.comicrelief (Lori at fruhead dot com)
Subject: Re: OT: Trace and Lori get lost easily and profess their undying love for chad, poor man

Trace delighted in announcing to chad:

>Ok, I'm back on the ng, arguing with you, and apparently making your
>life hell [1].

Appearances can be deceiving.

>[1] For those of you following along, I just love chad,

/me loves chad too!  :)

>and would never make his life hell.

I bet you've said THAT before too.  :P

 I'm just satifying his quirky tendencies
>[2] by arguing with him about it.

I make no claims re: satisfying anything, but hell I'm amused.

>[2] I, in no way, possess these tendencies myself

oh you do so.  come on, admit it.

> and if you don't
>believe me I'm afraid I'll have to argue with you about it.

Well that gives us something to talk about on the way to Ohio at least.
Because we were *really* running out of stuff to talk about, weren't we?

- -- Lori
*****************
grounded with nothing to stand on

------------------------------

Date: Sun, 22 Aug 1999 23:26:20 GMT
From: chattykitty@my-deja.com
Subject: I'm Baaaack!!/Ludlow's Encore!

Hey Guys,
 It has been about eight months since I have been on, I graduated, got
married and now have a husband and two adorable kittens!! Anyhow, I was
starting my preliminary supcoming show countdown. I was wanting to know
who was going to be at Ludlow's Sept. 12? I know I'll be there, I just
figured I'd try and meet the people that I used to chat with, and/or
make new friends. Oh, yeah, does anyone still wear the newsgroup
badge??? Anyhow, post aresponse and we can party in Columbus!!

Saee ya soon,
Chattykitty
P.S. Is Josh W. still here? I was going to get a cd off him? Howdy
Josh!!

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/

------------------------------

Date: Mon, 23 Aug 1999 00:09:53 GMT
From: FruCake1@aol.com
Subject: Re: NYE and NYD

In a message dated 8/22/99 6:34:36 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
darlene88@yahoo.com writes:

<<  id rather
 spend it with friends and family (not that i dont
 consider you guys friends!) rather than in a crowded
 place far from home with millions of stangers. >>

Whoa!!    In my book...Christmas is for family, NYE is for
partying!! The only difference would be that we'll be ringing in the year
2000, so I'll give you that.   :)   The Tralf's number is: 716-851-8725
Good Luck!!

PEACE,
Lisa Bills - looking forward to NYE!!

------------------------------

Date: 23 Aug 1999 00:57:09 GMT
From: sugarfly26@aol.com (SugarFly26)
Subject: where do YOU buy cds?

::groan:: okay...i think im giving up on stores carrying fruvous. where do you
guys buy fruvous cds? please dont say concerts...there has to be somewhere
else...i get to so few concerts, id be buying thornhill and everyone else would
be buying their 25th cd or something. (dont laugh, we all know theyre gonna be
around for a long time... :)   i only have bargainville and live noise tapes,
and both through a friend. ::sigh:: anybody???
tankums.
- ------------>  Ln

------------------------------

Date: Mon, 23 Aug 1999 01:05:27 GMT
From: "Jill Hufnagel"
Subject: Re: SSSP Review

>Adam said, through McCown:
> > I also couldn't see any of
> >Murray other than his feet (which I studied; he was always standing
> >on the outside edges of her Converses :) )

>His feet are very easy to watch.  You simply don't tire of watching >his
>feet
>move.  The other three band members don't move their feet very much, >but
>Murray--well, his feet are just mesmerizing.

>maria

Ahhhhh and especially if he has converse on his feet...the best foot wear
ever made.  I noticed that at Falcon Ridge Jian was sporting a unique pair
of converse:)  Maybe that is why I am drawn to those two more...What foot
wear do the other two wear most often?  I've never really done a shoe
observation, but there people should know.  And are there Mike People?
OK enough rambling for me.
**jiel**

------------------------------

Date: Mon, 23 Aug 1999 00:40:21 GMT
From: fruchild@my-deja.com
Subject: Bye Bye....

Hey my peoples.
I come on a sad mission.  I have come to say good-bye.  As you probably
know, my email has been messing up and bounced me from the ng.  I am now
presented with the oppurtunity to return, but sadly I do not wish to
take it.
Many things said on this news group have hurt me on a personal level,
but nothing like what has been said about Jian.  This is a man that puts
his heart and his soul into music that he offers to us and in turn
people bring his personal life and lies into discussion.
This may very well be a passing phase as there have been in the past,
but to me it feels as though a friend is being attacked.  Not only that
but at what seems to be a hard time in his life.  I don't know how many
others noticed but Jian isn't just making a strained face during "Fly"
anymore.  He is using the song as some sort of catharsis and begins to
cry.  I was almost glad that my frutripping season was over because it
literally pained me to turn my eyes towards the stage.( things did seem
to be at least a little better at the in stores, though)
And I don't know if its the stress of the new album or what, but I am
definitely picking up negative (in a sad way, not angry) energy from the
other guys.  I am aware that I sound cookie, but this is just what I
gather.  It might not even be true!  Whether it is just me being a crack
addict that reads into things too much or what, the feeling is so strong
I am sobbing as I type.  All I know is that Jian has been kind to me
during hard times and he deserves the same respect from us.
I hope no one is offended.  I love you all dearly and have enjoyed my
time with you.  I may be back in a few months... who knows.  I have made
many friends and I hold you dear to my heart.  If anyone needs to
contact me they can do so at shazalinrea@juno.com or on the new fruhead
page.

P.S. Thanx to the boys of Moxy Fruvous for the best summer I could ever
ask for.  You know have a special place in my heart that will always
remain.
All the love in the world,
Mindy Munson (fruchild)

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/

End of alt.music.moxy-fruvous digest V3 #730